Wow! It has been such a great weekend so far! I think part of the reason I am enjoying it so much is because Friday was a teacher work-day and I finally felt like I got some stuff accomplished. AND I'm taking Monday off since the kids don't have school, so it's just extra long, which I love.
FRIDAY NIGHT ROCK BAND!!
Poor Matthew couldn't keep up! I'm sorry Kurt, I think he might have ruined your score!
Susan is practicing for the praise band at church! Did you know she sings?

Last night, we went over to some friend's house from church. It was wonderful! We had a delicious meal, played Rock Band, and just enjoyed each others company. Don't you love going into people homes where you feel right at home? That's how this was, it was so refreshing! Thank you Jeremy and Susan! I enjoyed being laid back, nothing formal. It was my idea of a great time.
This morning, I slept until 9:30!! That is pretty late for me. When I got up, I went to the couch and watched a movie (P.S. I Love You) for 2 hours.....sometimes I just feel like being lazy!
This afternoon, I got to go and get my hair cut. I just love talking to my hairdresser! I always leave there feeling so happy to know her....she is just so sweet!
Tonight, I had dinner with a girl who has been visiting the church. I was so encouraged by her and totally enjoyed our conversation. I had a great time just talking to her. She's different..... she's the real deal and I appreciate that about her. She and I just seemed to understand one another. Praise God for such great conversation!
It's just been a great start my long weekend. Let's see how tomorrow goes....:)








1 comment:
You deserve a great weekend! By the way, it really helped talking to you about everything. I think it is the first time I just emotionally "barfed" everything with Abbie. I know, great analogy, huh?!
Post a Comment