This blog is to keep you updated on what's happening in our lives. God gives us many missions in life and sometimes they seem impossible, but with Him all things are possible!
Mellow Mushroom, Falls Park, & Marble Slab with the Hartleys, what a great way to spend a Saturday night!
Isn't God's Creation Beautiful!
Pure Artwork, Ha!
Matthew said we needed to hang on to this, it may be worth something someday! It's the inside of a water bottle. I thought that was pretty funny! I told him not to hold his breath.
This is the broken down truck that picked up our luggage from the airport
See the gas can on the sidewalk!
This is the beginnings of the church we built in Honduras
Our Luxurious Hotel Victoria in Honduras
The Bathroom in our Luxurious Hotel
Big Smiles!!
Us taking our own picture at the beach. Can you tell I didn't think it was going to work?!
I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a teacher, and a blessed child of God. I love Jesus, eating good food, laughing, singing out loud (when no one is around), chocolate, sweet tea, exercise, long walks with my husband, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.
1 comment:
Ok, so this post is funny. Why are you so tired?
Post a Comment