Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Update..

God is so good! Sometimes I have to wonder why He is always so good to me, even when I know I don't deserve it. He has truly blessed Matthew and I in so many ways and I am so grateful. We are doing great, very busy, but doing wonderful.

School is going well, my class has come a long way since day 1. It was looking a little scary at first, but it turns out they are a really sweet group of kids. I do love still seeing my kids from last year too. They come and hug me every morning on their way to class...so sweet!

We have gotten to do lots of fun things lately such as go on the marriage retreat in Charlotte and eating at Cheesecake Factory (which by the way, is the best food I've ever had)! I think I have told everybody that will listen about it. We also went to the Billy Graham Library which was really cool. Last weekend, we went to the Third Day concert with some of our bestest friends...it was awesome, even in the rain!

Short and sweet! Life is good!

No comments: