We went and saw the new movie "Fireproof" last night and it was REALLY good. It was created by the same church that created the movie "Facing The Giants." I thought it was pretty impressive. I don't think there was a single female in the theater that did not cry. It was a powerful movie about God's healing power in a marriage that is falling apart.
Although my marriage is not in horrible shape it made me realize how ungrateful I am sometimes to have a husband that truly does try to serve me and love me the way I need to be loved. I think it is a movie that could begin to revolutionize a marriage on the rocks. I strongly recommend it to anyone, even if you think your marriage is perfect.....God can still use it to speak to you. If for no other reason, go see it to support the fact that it is a Christian film. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
it was a good movie, despite the lack of acting ability. i know i am organizing a Bible study to start when the dvd series comes out in February. I was so humbled watching the movie, praying that I would be a wife of encouragement and not criticism.
I also heard about the "change" at the church. Just remember, where Go leads, God proceeds. My prayers are with yall.
Post a Comment