Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Forget to Cast Your Vote!

I went to vote today and was amazed at how quickly I was in and out of the polling area. I was literally there for 10 minutes max. I hope that's not an indication of the number of people NOT voting. I like to think that I got lucky. Matthew said that he waited about 45 minutes when he went. It's going to be a long night ahead. My prayer is that God is glorified by our nation's choice for the next President. If you haven't voted......GO! But watch out for those old people "in charge," they can be pretty bossy!

Since Chic-fil-A is giving a discount to those wearing their "I voted" stickers, I guess that is where I will have dinner tonight (twist my arm). Any excuse not to cook works for me! :)

1 comment:

carrie said...

We had to wait 2 and a half hours in Anderson. YUCK!!!! But, we made some new friends in line! :)