Thanksgiving at Mom's
We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. It was totally relaxing.... we got to enjoy family and eat lots of yummy food. We normally have multiple places to go and multiple meals to eat, but this year we only made one stop and we stayed all day and just hung out....it was wonderful! We also had our family take pictures of us for our Christmas cards because we never take pictures. I made a special effort to bring my camera and after one picture (above) my camera broke.....completely! Oh well, so much for trying!
I find it hard to believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone... and school starts back tomorrow! These next three weeks are going to be interesting...all teachers dread the three weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas because the kids are SO hyper! They know Christmas is near and their focus is GONE. It's kind of like the last three weeks of school, you might as well forget it. I have a really good class this year, so maybe it will be different.
I really need to be decorating my house for Christmas, but the motivation IS NOT there! I came home from church today, put on PJ's and just can't seem to get motivated to do anything but read my book. This rainy weather is not helping my lack of motivation. I usually try to get the tree up over the Thanksgiving break, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen this year.
Anyway, I don't really have anything exciting to share, just thought I'd update since it's been a couple of weeks. I'm kind of in a blah mood today, not sure what the funk is, but I need to snap out of it. Ever feel like you could cry for no reason? Maybe it's the rain, or maybe it's something else......who knows.



1 comment:
Oh I would have come over in my PJs and hung out with you, if I only lived a few states closer. (: The picture is great, too, by the way. Good thing yall are photogenic. I won't say maybe you are pregnant with the emotions thing; I will go with the rain concept! Miss you!
Post a Comment