Friday, July 18, 2008

Does My Thumb Look Green???


You will never guess what I did today! I planted some flowers....that IS a big deal because I do not like any kind of yard work. I especially do not like planting flowers because I can never keep them alive. Yes, I finally put some REAL flowers back in my window baskets! I took some pictures so you could see what a good job I did. Matthew about had a heart attack when he came home and saw what I had done because he knows that it is not my thing. Anyway, I say all this to say, I actually kind of enjoyed it....but we'll see if they are still alive in a few weeks. I have planted them in the sun like the flower description said & I plan to water them everyday, do you think they'll grow???

Here's the verse for today--1Cor.3:6-8
Everyday we plant or water seeds as witnesses for Christ. This is all He has asked us to do, He will take care of the rest!

1 comment:

carrie said...

That sounds SO like me! I have this plant in my bathroom that I haven't watered in like 13.5 years and the roots are starting to come up out of the dirt. I'm pretty sure that ISN'T supposed to happen. And the bad thing...it sits right next to my sink...so pathetic!! Your flowers look GREAT! :)