"Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save..." I have been singing that song for days. It begins by saying that everyone needs forgiveness, a love that's never failing, & compassion... God placed that song on my heart and I sang it everyday while we worked in Honduras. What a blessing!
Our trip was AWESOME to say the least! We got home at 4:00 am today. I was not ready to come home AT ALL. I don't think I have laughed so much in a very long time! It was a much needed get away. The what seemed to be mission impossible after 24 hours of travel on a route that would normally take 6 hours tops turned out great. When we arrived we realized that our luggage carrying truck was pulled over in the airport parking lot with the gas tank on the sidewalk in a town that was 7 hours away from where we were staying. I could go on and on! Satan was right there trying to make our trip impossible or at least miserable. He failed tremendously! We arrived at the hotel 7 hours later with no luggage and quite stinky, but we had the time of our lives getting there!
I can't share everything right now, but I will share a defining moment from our journey....
One day, I went out to make some visits to some people in their homes and to share with them about Jesus. I had been praying for God to speak to me about my witness. After going to several houses and seeing many people accept Jesus into their hearts, we came to this woman who was home alone. I asked if I could share with her about Jesus, and of course she said "yes." After sharing and her accepting Jesus into her heart, she said this to me with tears in her eyes in Spanish, "thank you for sharing this good news with me today, I did not go looking for it, but you brought it to me. I am so grateful." I immediately felt overcome with emotion and God spoke to me and reminded me of Romans 10:14-15. I was reminded of His willingness to use me as one of his servants, what an honor!
Thank you for all of your prayers while we were away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment