Thursday, January 1, 2009

10 Things I Will Not Do In 2009..

Since it's New Years day, I thought it was only fitting to let you know that I will not be making any New Years resolutions this year....I thought Patrick made a good point last Sunday in worship when he said that a resolution is a good intention that is always broken in time. I do not usually make resolutions, I mean, I guess sometimes I think about things I'd like to change or do differently, but I don't ever actually do them. I thought instead of making a list of things that I could change/do better this year that I would just make a list of things I WILL NOT do in 2009. It's much easier.....and I guarantee I can keep these promises. Here we go....

10 THINGS I WILL NOT DO IN 2009

1. Give up sweets

2. Cook more

3. Go on a diet

4. Give up my addiction to Pita Stop

5. Stop loving my husband

6. Wear a bikini

7. Get a summer job

8. Clean my house every single Saturday

9. Go to another New Kids on the Block concert :(

10. Get a perm

1 comment:

carrie said...

very cute...i may even copy it!!! :) of course, i will give you the credit.