We went to see the movie "Twilight" last night which was not a very good movie in my opinion. It was low budget and very cheesy. I have not read any of the books but I sure hope they are better than the movie! Tina, my sister-in-law had read all the books and she really was not too impressed with the movie either. So, for me the highlight of the movie "Twilight" was having Josh there to bring the real entertainment.
The movie was SO cheesy that you had to laugh....and of course anytime the movie got too cheesy Josh had some great outburst/reaction which had Matthew and I cracking up as well as the people in the row in front of us. There were several times that I was laughing so hard I was crying.
How can two brothers be so different? I don't know the answer to that...but it is refreshing and quite entertaining when they are together. Here's to a horrible movie mixed with good company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment