Thursday, January 22, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie, Stomach Bug, School, & Forgiveness...They all go together right?

Well, I was up all night last night again with a stomach ache and feeling like I was going to get sick at any given moment. I can't figure out was is going on. My stomach has been upset all week, and I had this same thing two weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out if it could be the effects of PEANUT BUTTER pie (before I knew about the recall), or some sort of yucky bug. Whatever it is, I wish it would go away. I think I finally fell asleep around 3:00 last night, so when my alarm went off at 6:00 I was ready to die! As I got up and started my day, I started to feel better...just exhausted! It seems to come at night when I lay down...any ideas of what it could be?

Although I had a rough night and a very sleepy morning, I will say that I was happy to come to school today and not have a single parent note concerning their child's report card. Report cards went home yesterday...and for a teacher the day after report cards go home can sometimes be a day when you have to prove yourself and your student's grades (even though you have already sent them all home for the parents to sign and they are never returned!) I think God knew that today would not be a good day for that. I'm so thankful for my class. I wish they could stay with me again next year. I do not have very many parents that are involved, but my kids are just precious!

One more thought, God has been trying to teach me about forgiveness this year, it couldn't be more clear...He's given me many oppertunities to forgive. I'm going to be honest and say it has not always been easy...particularly right now. Would my prayer warriors out there please pray for God to teach me, change my heart, and help me in this area of my life....

Matthew 5:10-12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are sick. Aren't all these recalls scary?