Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringin In The New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope your New Years celebration was as fun as mine. We had a great time at Clint and Christine's last night. Below are some pics.

Just the girls....before the games begin

CRANIUM with 20 + people can get quite interesting! Here we go..
Matthew's team (the losers!)

Clint giving his all....unfortunately no one could figure out his humdinger. That's OK....they won the game anyway.


Chad trying to act out the word "hormone" without talking....hilarious!


Chad still not giving up..even after the timer ran out. Look, Caroline is so sweet....she's embarrassed for him.

My sweet friends, Caroline and Carrie


Time for fireworks...Kurt is wearing Christine's coat, which he says "fits perfectly"...no room to grow in that one!


Cuddle Buddies
It was way TOO cold for fireworks...we stayed inside and watched the colors from the window. We only missed two fires....thank goodness no one was hurt!

There is no other way I would have rather rang in the New Year. I'm so thankful for the blessing of good friends. I wish everyone a wonderful 2009!

No comments: