Saturday, April 11, 2009
Daphney
My sweet niece was born on March 23, 2009. She weighed 6 lb. 11oz. and was 19in long. Her name is Daphney and she is the first grandchild on my side of the family. Needless to say my mom is thrilled to be a grandma. It is so funny to see how excited she is! Everywhere we go we need to look in the baby section and see if there is anything she "needs." I'm excited to be an aunt again too! I thought that this would really be beneficial for me too, I was thinking that maybe my mom would finally stop begging me to have a baby. Has that stopped? Nope, not at all....In fact, I have gotten more frequent requests now than ever before. Goodness!! Gotta love her. One things for sure, this child along with all other future grandchildren will have a grandma that loves them and wants to see them as much as possible. I have posted some pictures of this sweet new addition to our family.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How precious and adorable!!!! Gorgeous!!
It was so good seeing you this morning. When is a good time to get together?
Post a Comment