That's how I felt about my visit with my two sweet friends last night. We met at Starbucks and I felt like we had been there for 20 minutes, (which was really an hour and a half) and we had just gotten our conversation started and it was time for them to close.... and time for us to say goodbye. :( I probably could have stayed and talked all night, but I was thankful for the time that we did get to spend together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I had such a great time too!!! And I just love how even though we hadn't all seen each other in a while, it seemed just like it was yesterday!
Hey, I have that same picture!! (: Wasn't last night great?! It is bittersweet - sweet time but sad it is not an ongoing reality for us to hang out!
Post a Comment