Spring break has been an action packed week with little rest and lots of play. I have gotten to spend time with lots of friends and family, it's been nice. It's hard to believe that it is already almost over! I have gotten to go work-out almost every morning with Caroline and Susan, which has been great. We went to the Chris Tomlin concert the other night which was amazing. I didn't realize that he sang so many songs that I knew....awesome! Life is good here in Simpsonville...nothing too overly exciting, just really good. I love time with good friends and family and I'm so thankful for both. The "cherry on top" of all of this goodness is that I get to see my sweet friend, Rachel from Texas this week too! YAY! I love it!
Off to dinner....I'll continue later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey girl! I am glad Spring Break was good! It comes and goes so fats, doesnt it?! When is good for you to get togather? I am so excited about seeing you!
Post a Comment