So what do ya know, we woke up this morning and our air conditioner was no longer running....dead! Not a good way to start off the HOT, HOT day. Matthew said he was going to come home tonight and try to see if he can figure out what is wrong with it. Good thing I can tolerate heat pretty well because right now our house is registering at 89 degrees! Want to come over??? It's nice and toasty!!! Keep your fingers crossed that my genius husband can figure out the problem.
I know I am kind of selfish to be frustrated when our air goes out because I do realize that there are many people around the world that live without air conditioning all the time. I need to be thankful for what I do have and not focus on what goes wrong. We have a house with ceiling fans which is more than many people could ever dream of having. We truly are blessed to have all that we have. Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Come stay with us!!! That would be so much fun!
Post a Comment