Sunday, August 17, 2008

Do I Look Ready?




Ready or not, here it comes! Students come back to school this Tuesday. Do I look ready? I feel pretty prepared. No more sleeping until 9:30-10:00. That is always a hard adjustment to make. Time to start going to bed early and getting up early instead of going to bed late and waking up late.
We had "meet the teacher" last Thursday and Friday. I had 14 out of 21 children come to meet me. I don't know if that's good or not. It kind of makes me wonder about the other 7, where were they? Am I ever going to meet their parents?

Yes, my numbers have risen from 19 to 21. I knew 19 was too good to be true! The children I met all seemed to be very sweet and so did their parents. I think it's going to be a good year. I hope I have at least one that can make me laugh. Last year, I had a boy in my class named Eduardo and he was hilarious. I will miss his free spirit...he is ADHD and not medicated... I loved him! Many of you have heard stories about Eduardo. I am putting picture of him below so you can see how cute he is. I don't know where his glasses are....who knows, he would have left his head at home if it weren't attached! I'm sure there will be another special one to take his place.

Isn't he sweet! One of my friends at church has him in her class this year. I will have to get her to tell me his stories....he's too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be in your class11 it looks so pretty and fun.