Boring! I am sitting in a meeting at school...got a million other things I could be doing, but I'm STUCK! We have someone here showing us how to use some online lesson planner and I can't see the screen so it not doing me any good!
Kind of sad today...Matthew started back to school this morning which means life just got really chaotic. I CANNOT wait for him to be done. It is so hard for him to balance work, school, family, and everything in between. I feel so bad for him because he tries so hard to accomplish so much and he just completely wears himself out! Please pray for him, I can't imagine how he feels. Everything he does, he wants to do with excellence which causes him to live a stressed out life. Pray for him to have balance and ease. Pray that he would remain yielded to the spirit and allow God to carry his load. Pray that he would be able to prioritize and determine what is necessity and what is not.
I am so thankful for him! I totally enjoyed our summer together. He did not have to read books every night and we really got to spend a lot of time together. These are just a few things that make me so proud to be his wife.
10 He can whistle in his sleep
9 He is always the same
8 He always gives his best
7 He's the most honest person I've ever met
6 He's a hard worker
5 He makes me laugh
4 He's humble
3 He's not selfish
2 He loves me for who I am
1 He loves Jesus more than he loves me!
He's a keeper! I say all this to say....please pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh your blogs make me want to be there. Girl, if I were in SC still, you better believe I would have been up for the trip to NYC.I am praying for yall as you adjust back to the whirlwind life. I miss you!
Post a Comment