School starts back for teachers! I have been going up to the school some in the past couple days to try to get some stuff ready for the start of the school year. I have really gotten a lot accomplished which makes me feel good about facing next week. My list just keeps getting shorter and shorter which is good because those of you who are teachers know that when school actually starts back you get a whole other list to add to that one. I have not done any shopping yet, which is something I really need to do. I went to Wal Mart the other day to try to get a few things and the school isles were so crowded and messy that I got completely overwhelmed and left. I need to wake up at 7:00am and make a special trip sometime this week....sounds crazy but no one is there at that time and the shelves are reorganized so you can actually find what you need.
I have 19 children in my class so far! I am so excited to have only 19....hopefully that won't change too much. I will meet the little munchkins next Thursday & Friday at "meet the teacher." I only know who two of them are. A friend of mine says she looks in the yearbook to see if she recognizes them. I meant to do that yesterday when I was at school and I forgot. I thought that was a good idea though. Although sometimes recognizing them can be kind of scary! :) I think it will be a good year. I've had a great summer to relax and become anxious about the new beginning. Thanks for all who prayed with me/for me about this school year, I think it will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So you and Matthew do not do Walmart date nights anymore? (: I have learned that one of the worst times to go to Walmart is between 10 pm and midnight.
Post a Comment