Sunday, August 10, 2008

God Is So Good!

Let me tell you why God is so good. Not too long ago I heard Nick Campbell say that the best way to fight your battles is on your knees. That is so true, it is so much better to allow God to fight our battles for us.
For the past several months, Matthew and I have been specifically praying about a certain situation/battle and today our prayer was answered! God took care of the situation and even answered our prayer addressing the specific details that we had prayed about. It still always amazes me when He does that! Praise God for His perfect plan and how He always has such an amazing way of revealing it to us. I don't even know why I allow myself to get worked up sometimes. God has never given me a reason to doubt or second guess the fact that His ways are much better than mine. I am just so thankful that He cares enough to work out even the little details in our lives. Isn't God so good?


Ha! Rachel, I liked your comment about having Saturday night date night at Wal-Mart. Those days are long gone. Sometimes I miss those pointless trips to Wal-mart with my husband, does that sound crazy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad to hear that you were able to see God's faithfulness. I say that because sometimes His faithfulness is there, but we just fail to see it. I have been praying for yall.
And no, it is not crazy to miss Walmart dates. I miss Target Starbucks dates, too.