Thursday, December 11, 2008

10 Things I Love About Christmas

OK, so today I had my kids make a list of 10 things they love about Christmas....They turned out really cute. Some were very serious and detailed others wrote anything and everything they could think of. Here are ten things that I thought were funny from the different lists:

10 Things My Class Loves About Christmas:

1. Not getting a lump of coal.

2. Finally getting toys/presents that my parents are too cheap to buy.

3. You can build an igloo. (what?)

4. Soul food at Grandma's house.

5. Playing my harmonica to all the Christmas songs...(if you knew this child, oh my!)

6. Feeding the reindeer on my roof.

7. Waking my parents up way too early.

8. Bling-bling rings

9. Seeing Santa's sleigh in the sky and watching to see if he's going to stop at my house because my brother is always bad.

10. Pretending to like the sweater my grandma gives me! (Can you believe it!)

Children are so funny and they just say whatever is on their mind...That's why I love 'em!

Here is the list I made to share with my class.

10 Things I Love About Christmas:

1. Celebrating the birth of Jesus.

2. Time with family

3. Christmas Parties

4. Lights, bow, wreaths, & trees, oh my!

5. Christmas music

6. Christmas Eve Candlelight Service

7. Giving gifts to others

8. Good food

9. Carriage Rides

10. Love, laughter, & joy is in the air!

What about you? Post your 10 favorite things about Christmas....I'd love to know what they are! :)

No comments: