OK, so this is how honest I am going to be.....after I wrote my "To Be Honest" blog, I was worried about what I wrote (Carrie, I know you can relate to me). I contemplated whether I should change some of it or not, such as numbers 1, & 5 for fear of being misunderstood. After thinking about it and rereading it, I decided that there were no changes that needed to be made. I was asked to be honest, right? So with that said....
1. I am not an angry person.
5. I do not claim to know it all. :)
That's me! Why I feel I have to explain myself.....I don't know. God knows my heart, He knows my joys, my sorrows, my fears, angers, frustrations, motives, and He loves me the same...and that's all that really matters....what an amazing God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh gosh - I just love you for your two posts. I was mucho impressed at your honesty, and it was very well put. Only those who walk closely with a pastor and his wife can ever truly get it. Anyone that can fin fault in your words went looking for fault. (: I miss you!!!
I also hate to inform you it is those who fear the limelight that often find themselves in it for God's purpose. I got chills writing that - maybe it is prophetic. You just may be the next Beth Moore. (:
Post a Comment