Friday, December 5, 2008

To Be Honest....

I think it is so funny that Rachel gave me an "honest blogger" award because I feel like I hold back so much when I write my blogs, (just being honest)! I've had so many people tell me they read them....okay the truth is, I don't want the wrong eyes to see my true honesty. That's OK though, Rachel knows where I'm comin from and she know my struggles, angers, frustrations, and why I have to be oh so careful! Anyway, thanks Rachel!

Here are the instuctions:

"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

OK, so here is the honest part!

1. Sometimes I get so frustrated That I wish I could say what I really think....don't think that would go over to well. :)

2. I have pretty bad road rage...sometimes I just have to turn the Christian radio station up to contain myself.

3. I can't stand a kink in my plan, I am petrified of roaches, and I don't like being alone.

4. I am very skeptical, unlike my husband. He trusts everyone until they give him reason not to. I don't trust anyone until you give me reason to. We balance each other out well.

5. I can read people well.....

6. I HATE being anywhere near the center of attention! When I feel pressure, I get nervous, sweaty, and plain sick.

7. I have a very low self-confidence...partly because of how I was raised..that's a whole other blog.

8. Being a Pastor's wife is both an honor and a challenge. God IS faithful and it is so worth it.

9. I have cried more this year than I have in a long time.

10. I can play innocent well!

11. Oh, one more...I must be a moron because I don't know how to link my bloggers, oops! I will just list and tell about them...you know who you are.

Ok, so I choose the following blogs:

1. OK, my first would be Rachel. I look forward to checking her blog everyday. Since I can't experience her in person, this is my way of keeping up with her life. I love to read about her family and what's going on in her life. I often find myself in tears after reading her blogs... sometimes because of her heartfelt messages and often times because I just think she is plain funny. I admire her for the woman that she is, so strong and bold. I know now as a Pastor's wife how hard it can be...thank you Rachel for listening to me and loving me through this year.

2. Next, is Carrie. Carrie's blog makes me laugh more than anything. She's got a way with words that I just love. I also love to see pictures of sweet Caleb.

3. Jennifer Reynolds is also a non local friend that I can keep up with through her blog. I love to see Meredith (who is beautiful) and what they are doing these days. You look like a great mommy!

4. My next pick is my brother, Jason. I always like to see what kind of mischief he is up to. This is a way for me to make sure he is behaving himself and keeping life straight, right?

5. My sister-in-law, Gwendolyn, who is such a sweet girl is my next pick. I love to read about her pregnancy and life at school, which I can relate to.

6. Susan, a friend at work who always makes me laugh. I will have to figure out how to link it so everyone else can see how funny you are!

7. Erica, my cousin who lives in Vermont whom I only get to see through pictures. Love keeping up with your life on the farm and your "project" of a house. Keep the stories coming!

No comments: