Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lazy Day

What a great day of doing absolutely NOTHING! I woke up today around 9:45, finished my book around 10:30, worked out, took a shower, put my pajamas back on and started my next book. It was great! Hey, I even cooked dinner.....turkey sandwiches and canned soup!!!:-) Thank goodness Matthew will eat anything placed in front him! It has been such a busy couple of weeks it was nice to finally relax and do nothing today.
I still have 5 more days off before school starts back. It has been such a fantastic break! I have been able to spend time with family, shop, sleep late, eat lots of sweets, relax.....all the things I love to do. Christmas was wonderful too. We spent half of the day at Matthew's grandma's house and the other half of the day at my mom's. We all had such a great time. I love Christmas....I'm always a little sad when it's over. Everyday should be a celebration!
Alright, well I just wanted to update a little....we are on our way out the door and Matthew's ready to go. Gotta go to Sam's to get a veggie tray for the New Years Eve party tomorrow night. Me cook? That's completely out of the question! Hey, BTW we have eaten at home all but 2 nights since school got out....go me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you, Miss Betty Crocker! I am so jealous of your lazy day, although I have managed to read three books in 2 days and have loved it, even though I am sleep deprived because of it.